Wednesday 31 August 2011

oh dear!

Oh dear, good job I'm really not home schooling! Holidays and other things got rather in the way. Maybe we'll try again tomorrow! There is definitely a postcard owed to start with.

Over the last month although we haven't had any formal lessons, I have noticed Small Boy writing more without being prompted - he has done puzzles, written lists, written down things he needs to remember (like the name of the song and band he needed to google!), scores for games and other similar things. Which is all good and I'm pleased with.

I will sit with him again before we go back to school to remind him of the writing tips and tricks I've taught him, and to do some handwriting to get him used to it again.

1 comment:

  1. It all sounds really positive Helen, I would love it if any of my class had done as much as Jonnie this summer. I hope it continues into year 2

    ReplyDelete